Depot Ship

HMS Forth (1937)

HMS Forth served at Holy Loch during the Second World War and at Trincomalee, Ceylon at te end of the war.

During te 1950's HMS Forth served at Msida Creek, Malta.
 

On 1972 Feb 15 HMS Forth as renamed HMS Defiance and served at Plymouth before going to te scrap yard.

 

HMS Forth at Msida Creek, Malta
Established in 2003, Royal Navy History is the leading and official website for the History of the Royal Navy.
Copyright © 2017, Royal Navy History